Saturday, September 22, 2007

Last Day at QuicKutz

(By Daniel)

My last day at work was actually about a month ago, but moving to the other side of the world has kept us pretty busy, so I am only getting to writing about it now. QuicKutz is a scrap-booking company for which I worked for about 5 years while going to BYU. I worked in the tool department, quality assurance, and fulfillment during that time, so I got to know lots of great people there. On my last day, I brought the camera with me so that I could remember people. I thought that the pictures came out really well, so I'm putting them up for everyone to see. I guess if someone doesn't like their picture I don't have to worry because I'm too far away for them to come after me. Take a look for yourself. This first one is Marriner breaking plates.















Next is Stacey and Kris, my supervisors.















These next two are of the sanding room (where we took the rough edges off of metal dies). This was my favorite place in the world and I miss it dearly (yeah?). Chani is the one smiling in the back.





























Here we have Brad in the sanding room. Great guy, but he doesn't know a thing about sports--he actually thinks Utah has a good football team.















And here is Christine.















Here is Jackie; in the breaking room we referred
to her as the mean one.















The next two are of Crystal and Steven. I must have been very lucky to have caught Steven at work--it is a rather rare occurrence.





























This is Mo: she was having a good day
until I pointed the camera at her.















Nona was gracious enough to let me take a picture, but she didn't share her pudding.
(I actually didn't ask her for any and she probably would have shared had I asked)















Winding down, we have Chris in shipping, where he is supposed to be (not snatching CDs from the breaking room).















And there's TJ; ladies, you'll have to wait till he gets back from his mission. Has he found out where he is going by the way?
















Last of all there's . . . Me!















(I was acting like I was working)
I hope that everyone has been respecting my employee of the month parking space rules this past month.

Seriously, I had a great time working at QuicKutz. Anytime you spend that much time in one place, it can get boring, so I am glad that I had some good people to work with. I hope no one is too upset about that Utah comment, or their photo for that matter. I just wanted to get Brad going. I actually root for Utah when they aren't playing BYU. If anyone is upset about their picture . . . tough; I did the best I could, and I think you look spectacular.

(disclaimer: sorry to those whose picture that I didn't get. I tried to get as many people as I could. Perhaps you are happy that I didn't embarrass you online)

No comments: