Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day-- A Little History



Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I hope that today has been filled with love, just like it has been for me. I got this email from a good friend of mine and I thought that I would share this with you on Valentine's. It is a history of Valentine's day and a little info on St. Valentine.
I also wanted to remind all of you of the One who has loved each and every one of us with a perfect love John 3:16. Let us remember God and Jesus Christ as we go to share our love with our family, friends, and other fellow human beings. For God has made all of this possible, to be able to love and cherish those around us! I love you guys and I always pray and hope that you will have the strength and insight you need to continue on the paths that all of you have chosen for yourselves! Share your love today!

The email:
http://www.intellmktg.com/im/inlove/val_hist.htm







Please check out the links they are interesting and the stories are good too!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Randomly, that picture of you in St. Louis reminded me of Istanbul.

Now I know...why go to Istanbul when I could go to St. Louis! You guys have been all over this country!

marquita chiquita said...

We've been to a few places, but not to Istanbul. I think its the water in the picture....

Vickie said...

Thanks for being so insightful. you are amazing!!!!